Have the summer of a lifetime working at a Summer Camp USA, the great tradition where the only philosophy is to have fun and make new friends, all day every day. International staff like you bring variety, personality and new skills to camp, and it’s now your turn to get out there.
Activity Instructors are in high demand, and you’ll rack up over 1000 hours of quality coaching time - perfect experience to add to your CV. Above all, you’ll make a huge positive impact to children’s lives.
With over 56 years of experience in helping young people work abroad, we have helped over 250,000 people to adventure and see the world with BUNAC.
- Return transatlantic flights (flight programme only)
- Free placement at a camp in the USA
- Your first night's accommodation in the USA
- Food and accommodation whilst at camp
- Pocket money of up to $1,850 depending on your age and experience and type of camp you are placed at
- Assistance with securing your J-1 Camp Counsellor visa
- SEVIS - a US government fee
- Medical insurance
- Pre-departure orientation day in the UK to help you get ready for camp life
- Access to Summer camp recruitment fairs
- Access to exclusive travel deals with STA Travel
- 30 days to travel America after your camp placement has finished
Start dates: May/June 2020
End date: August 2020
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- up to $1850
salary depending on experience
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Our applications for Summer Camp USA 2020 are now open.
Click Apply to be one step closer to your dream summer job.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2020