Work and Travel in Canada for up to 24 months. Whether you're heading to Canada to soak up the vibrant city atmosphere in Toronto, the mountain biking in Whistler or the ski slopes and mountains in beautiful Banff, a flexible working holiday is the perfect way to pay for it all and gain great work experience whilst you're away. Typical jobs include:
- Sales and customer service roles
- Tourism & hospitality roles
- Ski resort roles
- Retail roles
At BUNAC we have two different programme options, designed specifically for backpackers.
Work Canada Essentials
Everything you need to hit the ground running for your working holiday. A comprehensive 24 month programme including:
- Job finding support - including online jobs board, CV review and access to our Work Canada support centres in Vancouver or Toronto
- 2 nights arrival accommodation and welcome orientation
- Travel advice & 24/7 in country support
- Regular social events
Work Canada Ultimate
All the inclusions of the Essentials package plus:
- A pre-arranged job prior to departure in either British Columbia, Ontario or Alberta. (4-6 month winter and summer contracts available)
- Assistance with accommodation while working
- Free or discounted ski pass (with most employers)
BUNAC’s booking confidence – 100% money back if you can’t travel due to COVID–19 restrictions. T&Cs apply.
What we are looking for
18-30 years old.
No previous qualification required.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
Full-time · Part-time
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment