Japan fuses cultural traditions perfectly alongside modern living, making it an increasingly popular working holiday destination. Live and work in Japan for up to 12 months, with job opportunities for English speakers (you don't need to understand or speak Japanese to take part).
Work Japan Essentials
The Work Japan Essentials programme allows you to live and work in Japan for up to 12 months, supporting you throughout the entire time you are there. From teaching English to working in a traditional Japanese ryokan, there are a range of exciting jobs waiting for you.
- Online orientation
- Meet and greet at Narita or Haneda airport
- One week or one month arrival accommodation
- Full 12-month job support
- Arrival orientation - set-up your tax number, bank account, sim card etc
- In-depth job counselling session
- Translating your CV to Japanese
- 12-month in-country support
Work Japan Ultimate Ski
Bag yourself a pre-arranged job in an incredible ski resort in Niseko with Work Japan Ultimate Ski. Famous for its dry powder snow attracting international skiers from all over the world, Work Japan Ultimate Ski is the perfect programme for adventure seekers.
- A pre-arranged job in an incredible resort
- Accommodation while working
- Arrival orientation
- Access to our job database if you want to find work after your ski season ends
- Plus all of the one weeks Work Japan essentials inclusions
BUNAC's Covid-19 Promise –100% money back if you can't travel due to COVID-19 restrictions *T&C's Apply*
What we are looking for
- Valid passport
- 18-30 years old.
No formal qualifications are needed to take part in Work Japan.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 2 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment