Work and Travel in New Zealand for up to 12 months. Since COVID-19 and New Zealand's response to the pandemic - New Zealand has grown massively in popularity. Jobs can be found around the country and typical jobs include:
- Tourism and hospitality
- Fruit picking
- Sales and customer service
- Ski resort roles
BUNAC offers 2 programme options specifically designed for backpackers;
Work New Zealand Essentials
Everything you need to hit the ground running for your working holiday. A comprehensive 12 month programme including:
- Job finding support - including online jobs board, CV review and access to our Work New Zealand support centre in Auckland
- 3 nights arrival accommodation and welcome orientation
- Travel advice & 24/7 in country support
- Regular social events
Work New Zealand - Job Before you go
- All the inclusions of the Essentials programme, plus a pre-arranged job placement at one of our hand-picked seasonal employers.
BUNAC’s booking confidence – 100% money back if you can’t travel due to COVID–19 restrictions. T&Cs apply.
What we are looking for
18-30 years old
No previous experience or qualifications required.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- New Zealand
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
Full-time · Part-time
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment