As a placement student in our Customer Performance team you’ll see first-hand how passionate we are about transforming lives and shaping futures. We’ll ensure your 12 month placement (2 six month placement rotation) powers up your enthusiasm for the future of gas and a career with Cadent.
You’ll get specialist training from our team of knowledgeable experts to support both your technical and personal development and work on varied projects to drive continuous improvement including areas such as performance intervention. Day to day is just as varied, you could be working on performance reporting, process reviews or using your numerical skills to support us with data analytics and customer insight.
Join us and we’ll give you the opportunity to gain the skills and experience needed to help you transition from university to working life.
Rewards and benefits
Our Cadent benefits are highly competitive, they include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, access to our flexible benefits scheme, accommodation allowance support, company pension scheme and support with your professional development.
Be part of something big. Join us and help shape the future of gas for generations to come.
What we are looking for
- We’re looking for people who act with pride, purpose and ownership to join our team.
- High levels of personal and professional energy – you’ll have lots of drive and motivation too!
- A shared sense of purpose – we’re on an exciting journey of growth – do you want to be part of it?
- A passion for customer service - We’re looking for people who can delight our customers!
- Team spirit – we support each other, with all our strengths and differences, to succeed
- A forward thinking mind-set- bring along fresh ideas that can support our growth and evolution
Working towards a degree in one of the following disciplines: engineering, maths, economics, business management, computer science
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details