During your placement with us you’ll see first-hand how passionate we are about transforming lives and shaping futures. We’ll ensure your 12 month placement powers up your enthusiasm for the future of gas and a career with Cadent.
You’ll get specialist training from our team of knowledgeable experts to support both your technical and personal development.
We currently have placements available in the following teams:
- Customer Performance
- Safety and Network Strategy
Join us and we’ll give you the opportunity to gain the skills and experience needed to help you transition from university to working life.
Rewards and Benefits
Our Cadent benefits are highly competitive, they include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, access to our flexible benefits scheme, accommodation allowance support, company pension scheme and support with your professional development.
Be part of something big. Join us and help shape the future of gas for generations to come.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for people who act with pride, purpose and ownership to join our team. Along with:
- High levels of personal and professional energy – you’ll have lots of drive and motivation too!
- A shared sense of purpose – we’re on an exciting journey of growth – do you want to be part of it?
- A passion for customer service - We’re looking for people who can delight our customers!
- Team Spirit – We support each other, with all our strengths and differences, to succeed
- A forward thinking mind-set- bring along fresh ideas that can support our growth and evolution
A minimum of a 2:1 degree (predicted/obtained) in a relevant engineering discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Cadent is an equal opportunities employer.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20/01/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Coventry · Hinckley|