We are looking for tech-passionate individuals to want to start their careers in the IT industry. You will be joining a large business area working for our largest UK public sector client working with inspiring experts from which you can learn and enjoy the career opportunities this brings, as well as joining a large community of Graduates and Apprentices, Placement students, and interns across the business.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of engagements spanning across projects, programmes, portfolios, services, and operations. Your technical skills, combined with excellent insight into our technical solutions will bring you a glimpse of how we use cutting-edge technology to successfully deliver our client’s expectations and communication will bring control, direction, and insight to our engagements and business processes.
- Junior Service Delivery Managers – Responsible for the performance and achievement of services into the client, driving compliance, and collaboratively working with technical teams that deliver the service into the client. Working with the client and delivery teams through all stages of a project, from presales, through to delivery, ‘go live’ and beyond
- Junior Project Managers – Financial management of projects, monitoring and control, resource and capacity management, change management and project planning.
- Junior Business operation Managers- Supporting the day-to-day operational activities to ensure the business can operate, this includes monthly financial accounting, Resourcing, governance, capability, and development of the employees in the area and reliability of data.
- PMO Analysts – Financial management – Monitoring and control, analysis and reporting. Planning and control to support the business in planning deliverables and reporting on governance controls. Supporting the change control and proposal management for deliverables within remit.
These are hybrid working roles, you should expect to be in our Telford office 2 or 3 days a week in Telford, which is a fantastic modern building not only from a collaborative working perspective, but there is also a restaurant, rest and leisure zones, Prayer room, EV chargers, a state of the art 24hr Gym and golf nets, recently refurbished roof gardens where you can be a part of our ‘Turf you out’ gardening scheme. With a large support network to take advantage of, join our inclusive networks such as LGBT+, race and equality or women in tech, and have the support of our mental health champions.
What we are looking for
- Currently on a related degree, masters
- An appetite for learning and passionate about working for a technology company
- Flair for solving problems and analytical skills
- Plenty of drive, curiosity, and willingness to challenge and be challenged
- An appetite to continually develop your skills and career
These roles require BPSS and SC Security clearance. To meet the clearance requirements, you will need to;
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Be resident in the UK for the past five years
- Have spent no more than three consecutive months outside the UK in that period
If you cannot meet these criteria, we may not be able to consider you for this role.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 August 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24 August 2023