Join us and be part of an industry-renowned Management Consulting Graduate Programme, helping us transform the way businesses work, behave and deliver their strategic objectives.
Who you’ll be working with
You will join our Consulting Development Community (CDC) as part of the Analytics Consulting Academy and over 24 months you will learn how to be a Management Consultant specialising in Analytics.
Our Analytics consultancy team is made up of experienced business consultants who specialise in everything from the application of data science to complex business problems through to analytics strategy and transformation services. Often our team engage early with our clients to identify which business challenges can be transformed through better use of data and analytics. As an analytics consultant you will demonstrate the potential and the business case, and then collaborate with clients to build capability and ensure benefits are realised and embedded within the business.
What differentiates us is our ability to seamlessly work together with business units across the wider Capgemini Group. Our blended delivery models maximise value for clients by leveraging assets across our Consulting, Insights and Data, Applications, Infrastructure and Strategic Research teams. This breadth and depth of expertise allows us to deliver bigger and better analytics projects.
The focus of your role
You will gain experience on a wide array of projects, working with clients in various sectors including Consumer Products and Retail, Financial Services and Insurance, Government and Utilities. As part of the Analytics Consulting Academy, you will have the opportunity to specialise in an analytics capability and develop skills in a wide range of advanced analytical tools and techniques alongside the broader business transformation and consulting experience.
What you’ll do
You will have the chance to develop your expertise in helping clients change the way they work, behave and achieve their goals. This will include:
- Advising and supporting our clients to transform their data and analytics capability, from use case development to operating model design
- Undertaking business analysis and user research to help our clients design, build and implement analytics based solutions
- Using modelling and analytical techniques to solve business problems as part of a major business transformation, including statistical analysis, economic modelling, business case development, risk modelling, optimisation, simulation, systems dynamics and forecasting
- Using data science and visualisation techniques to support strategic decision making
- Developing thought leadership points of view and new service offerings to differentiate us in the marketplace
What we’ll offer you
Additional analytics training and accreditation, such as the Microsoft Professional Program for Data Science, will be provided throughout the 2 years, alongside the core consulting training undertaken within the CDC. This will allow you to create your ideal blend of analytics and consulting skills that will help shape your career within Capgemini Consulting.
Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. They’re just some of the rewards we offer at Capgemini.
But perhaps most rewarding of all is the opportunity you’ll get to grow. We may be one of the world’s top consulting, technology and outsourcing organisations, with more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries. But we still have big ambitions – and we’ll rely on you to help us achieve them.
So expect the training, support and challenge you need to capitalise on what makes you special – and to confidently pursue the career path that most inspires you.
It’s all part of our commitment to hiring the best people and enabling them to achieve their full potential with us, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Be the you, you want to be.
- A keen interest in the use of analytical tools and statistical modelling
- An ability and appetite to analyse data with a variety of tools, having had experience either from university working on a project or with some relevant work experience
- To be comfortable working away from home for up to 5 days per week
- At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video interviewing and assessment centres
- We are also particularly interested to hear from you if you have experience working in the industries we operate in and are interested in starting a career in management consulting.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Closing date: 03/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 03/01/2018