If you want continuous learning and rapid career progression this could be the opportunity for you! We are looking for tech-passionate individuals to want to start their careers in the IT industry. You will be joining a large business area working for our largest UK public sector client working with inspiring experts from which you can learn from and enjoy the career opportunities this brings, as well as joining a large community of Graduates and Apprentices across the business.
You will be working towards a full-time job and studying towards a degree apprenticeship with Aston University on our flagship BSc (Hons) in Chartered Management. It’s a 3-year course in which you will study part-time whilst doing your full-time role. You will cover many modules such as Financial Management, Marketing, leadership & change management, business project management, and Big Data Analytics. The degree includes a final stage project in conjunction with Capgemini’s business.
Alongside your degree programme we will also provide you with an accelerated approach in your role at Capgemini, providing significant role-based training and soft skills training programme to ensure both personal and technical growth. The growth that kickstarts your career and sets you up for #GetTheFutureYouWant at Capgemini.
Our three business roles focus on;
- Junior Service Delivery Managers – Responsible for the performance and achievement of services into the client, driving compliance, and collaboratively working with technical teams that deliver the service into the client. Working with the client and delivery teams through all stages of a project, from presales, through to delivery, ‘go live’ and beyond
- Junior Project Analysts – Financial management of projects, monitoring, and control, resource and capacity management, change management, and project planning.
- Junior Business Operation Managers- Supporting the day-to-day operational activities to ensure the business can operate, this includes monthly financial accounting, Resourcing, governance, capability and development of the employees in the area and reliability of data.
- Junior Configuration Managers – supporting the lifecycle by using processes to ensuring consistency of products functionality and performance are delivered into the clients live systems.
This is a hybrid working role, you should expect to be in our Telford office 2 or 3 days a week, which is a fantastic modern building not only from a collaborative working perspective, but there is also a restaurant, rest and leisure zones, Prayer room, EV chargers, a state of the art 24hr Gym and golf nets, recently refurbished roof gardens where you can be a part of our ‘Turf you out’ gardening scheme. With a large support network to take advantage of, join our inclusive networks such as LGBT+, race and equality or women in tech, and have the support of our mental health champions.
This is the programme for you if you want;
- Responsibility from day one
- Be a part of a team where your opinions matter
- Have continuous learning in the role and your degree,
- Capgemini to sponsor the costs of your degree and earn a competitive wage
- Be a part of a strong community of apprentices across the UK business
- Have the backing of a global company and the opportunities that this brings
- A degree from one of the top 50 universities in the country
To be eligible, you need:
- Five GCSEs A*-C including Maths and English (4-9) or equivalent
- Work more than 100% of your time in England
- Seven GCSEs A*-C including Maths and English (4-9); plus, one of the following: three A*-C at A-level (note: AS Levels are not included); completed Advanced Apprenticeship or BTEC (Pass, Pass, Distinction minimum
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 August 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24 August 2023