You will be working alongside people who are experts in different technologies and have a wealth of technical and client experience. It is often fast-paced, and we work in a collaborative environment. You’ll be involved from day one with a team around you, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted.
The focus of your role
This is a customer focused role regarding the delivery of a high level of customer service. APS staff are pivotal in making sure that our end users can work efficiently and effectively in addition to remote support, you will be expected to assist with:
- Mobile solution support
- Software installs
- Building hardware
- PC Configuration
- Assisting with stores tasks
- Developing and implementing service improvements
- Creating and maintaining support documentation
- Once trained working on the Tech Table or Virtual Tech Table assisting end users with technical issues.
- Meeting room technology - Touchscreen TV`s, OWL meeting room devices and Crestron Sound bars
- Basic networking
What you'll bring
- We expect all our team members to express our seven core values which form the basis for our rules of conduct within our teams.
- We are looking for someone who is self-driven who is organized and has an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving. Good interpersonal and communication skills who can work with minimal supervision.
- If you are customer focused and can manage your time effectively then this is the role for you
What we offer you
- With more than 310,000 people in over 50 countries, we still have big ambitions - and we'll rely on you to help us achieve them
- With us, you will have responsibility from day one. Work alongside and network with experts to gain industry insights and develop your business knowledge. Thrive in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment. You’ll have time to develop, be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted
- Professional development and a worthwhile experience with technology and opportunity to work with and learn industry standard technology.
- It’s all part of our commitment to hiring the best people and enabling them to achieve their full potential with us, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
- To be part of a 460 strong Graduate, Apprentice & Placement community that are supportive and to be part of local social events, giving you access to the MU’s large graduate community
- Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability: we'll give you multiple opportunities to get involved with the extra activities we call 'Giving Back', which means you'll be involved with fun and charitable events, from the Palace to Palace cycle ride, careers fairs, football tournaments, and much more.
Colleagues now work more flexibly in time and location, including from home, allowing a better work-life balance and greater empowerment.
- Company-provided equipment, such as desk chairs to ensure colleagues working from home do so safely and comfortably
- New working practices to encourage social interaction and strengthen relationships in the new normal
- Guidance and training to support well-being, notably through a global platform, including the right to disconnect so for a healthy work-life balance.
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2022