Key benefits of a Degree Apprenticeship
- You’ll have a full-time permanent role from day one, and a competitive starting annual salary
- You’ll study part-time for your degree through Aston University – whilst being able to put your new skills into practice in your day-to- day role
- You’ll be in a supportive environment, with flexibility such as study leave to help you out
- Did we mention it’s 100% free? We’re sponsoring all of the costs of your degree – You’ll get the best of both worlds – with all the benefits of a job with a prestigious company and those of being a student at one of the best universities in the UK
- You will study for a BSc honours degree in Digital and Technology Solutions, whilst applying what you are learning and making an impact in one of our exciting roles
What’s the catch you ask? Well actually there isn’t one.. you don’t need to be experienced, but we do ask that you’re as passionate as we are about the ways tech and business solutions can be applied in the real world.
You will need to be flexible and able to travel to different offices and client sites after your first three months. During the first nine weeks you will experience an induction and training programme in a residential environment with week-one based at our Telford offices and then Weeks 2-9 on campus at Aston University.
We have a number of different roles based across the UK. These include Software Developer, Software Test Consultant and Technical Consultant. If you reach the digital assessment stage, we will talent pool you towards the most suitable role based on your background and location preference.
Importantly, you’ll have a community around you of likeminded apprentices who are part of the four and a half-year programme. You’ll start your journey together on an eight-week residential training course where you’ll learn everything you need to know to kick-start your amazing career at Capgemini.
Skills and experience
- Passion for business and technology
- Ability and willingness to travel to different offices and client sites
- High analytical capability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team working and communications skills
To be eligible, you need:
Seven GCSEs A*-C including maths and English (4-9)
Plus one of the following:
- Three A*-C at A-level (Note: AS Levels are not included)
- Complete advanced apprenticeship
- BTEC (pass, pass, distinction minimum)
Intakes: June, July, September 2020.
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click the ‘Apply’ button and follow the instructions. It is essential that you complete the application form and state your grades for all relevant qualifications as it is a requirement for the programme. Failure to meet the criteria ahead of your start date will result in your offer being retracted.
If your application for a Degree Apprenticeship is shortlisted, you’ll be asked to complete a digital interview which is a combination of written and video recorded questions. Next, you’ll complete an online situational strength test to ascertain a cultural fit. If you’re successful there, you’ll be invited to an assessment centre on-site, consisting of an interview, micro exercises and a group exercise. We will keep you updated at every stage of the process.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28 February 2020