Who you’ll be working with
The Business and Technology Solutions department are at the business-end of our work, rather than the technical side. Working directly with clients, they are a dynamic and progressive team that ensures clients feel the full transformational benefits of our products. Working with a huge array of well-known brands that span both the private and public sectors, they support our clients through every last detail of entrepreneurial, large-scale programmes – providing career-defining opportunities for those involved.
The focus of your role
With customer satisfaction at the heart of every action you take, you will quickly become the client’s trusted advisor on how they can make the most of the cutting-edge technology that is being developed at Capgemini. Guiding them through this complex process, you will make the most detailed solutions understandable and accessible, working seamlessly with multidisciplinary colleagues to ensure your proposed solutions exceed their expectations.
What you’ll do
- You’ll seek to deliver a consistently high quality of customer service by working with clients to identify potential weaknesses in their businesses, before providing suggestions for exceptional solutions
- You’ll work on projects that are in development, engaging with your client to understand how the new technology will impact on the people using it, and what measures need to be taken to ensure the business is prepared for this change
- You’ll be there every step of the way as your client’s business is transitioned from the old technology to your new solutions
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects - and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Intakes: 2 March and 1 June 2020.
What we are looking for
- Fantastic verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills – we are developing products for people, so you’ll need to be able to fully empathise with their needs and concerns
- Exceptional organisational skills, the capacity to work autonomously and an ability to understand a client’s business requirements
- Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
A bachelor’s degree, with the capacity to interpret data and information into high-performing solutions.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2019