I HEART happy clients. I ACE cutting-edge technology.
I HEART new technology. I ACE innovative solutions.
The Business and Technology Solutions department are at the business-end of our work, rather than the technical side. Working directly with clients, they are a dynamic and progressive team that ensures clients feel the full transformational benefits of our products. Working with a huge array of well-known brands that span both the private and public sectors, they support our clients through every last detail of entrepreneurial, large-scale programmes – providing career-defining opportunities for those involved.
The focus of your role
With customer satisfaction at the heart of every action you take, you will quickly become the client’s trusted advisor on how they can make the most of the cutting-edge technology that is being developed at Capgemini. Guiding them through this complex process, you will make the most detailed solutions understandable and accessible, working seamlessly with multidisciplinary colleagues to ensure your proposed solutions exceed their expectations.
What you’ll do
- You’ll seek to deliver a consistently high quality of customer service by working with clients to identify potential weaknesses in their businesses, before providing suggestions for exceptional solutions
- You’ll work on projects that are in development, engaging with your client to understand how the new technology will impact on the people using it, and what measures need to be taken to ensure the business is prepared for this change
- You’ll be there every step of the way as your client’s business is transitioned from the old technology to your new solutions
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we know that one solution doesn’t fit all. We appreciate that outstanding technical solutions become all the more outstanding when ingenuity is applied to a thought-process. And we know that the secret to any successful organisation lies not just in the quality of work that it is producing, but in the people who are behind this work. It is precisely this that makes Capgemini such a force to be reckoned with. Committed to applying ground-breaking technical approaches to organisations across a myriad of industries around the globe, we help our clients become more agile, competitive and successful.
Working collaboratively, our multidisciplinary people work in partnership with one another to help their clients achieve their goals. And with over 200,000 people and nearly 130 nationalities under our wing, plus an inclusive and diverse community where everyone is welcome, we nurture a team ethos that ensures we are truly representative of the colourful clients that we support.
This inclusive spirit extends to ensuring every member of our organisation is finding the ideal work/life balance. Whether that means part-time work, flexible hours or a condensed week, we will find the right working approach if you are the right person for the job. Empowering our people to discover what they are truly capable of, at Capgemini we will give you all the support you need to shape the future and bring your ideas to life.
What we are looking for
- The capacity to interpret data and information into high-performing solutions
- Fantastic verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills – we are developing products for people, so you’ll need to be able to fully empathise with their needs and concerns
- Exceptional organisational skills, the capacity to work autonomously and an ability to understand a client’s business requirements
A bachelor’s degree.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Birmingham · London · Manchester · Woking|