Who you’ll be working with
Our Business Technology Solutions team are the backbone of our work. Seeing an IT project through its entire lifecycle, they are the guiding hand that supports clients throughout innovative technology-centred transformation programmes. Ensuring the right people are involved at every stage of a project, this growing team understands what it takes to optimise the success of an organisation – so there’s never been a better time to join them.
The focus of your role
Joining our welcoming graduate community, you will help businesses improve their performance by offering expertise on technical areas where the client could do with your support. From implementing simple software upgrades to ensuring a client’s employees have been trained in the changes you are proposing, you will be central to the success of our innovative solutions.
What you’ll do
- You’ll work on projects across a number of industries, supporting multidisciplinary teams
- You’ll learn on the job, supporting the development of the entire project and working with senior colleagues to seize opportunities and develop your knowledge
- You’ll build trusted relationships with clients and stakeholders, sharing ideas and ensuring clients address potential challenges
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects - and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Intake: 2 March 2020.
What we are looking for
- Outstanding communication skills and an understanding of how technology can improve business efficiency and productivity
- The ability to understand the issues faced by your client and identify areas that could be improved – with the ingenuity to lead workshops and brainstorming sessions to pinpoint the way forward
- A basic grasp of the IT lifecycle, including the various stages a project goes through and the people involved
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 October 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment