Our Functional Consultants collaborate with clients and developers to identify, explain, design and implement the right solutions and processes for our clients. Working as Subject Matter Experts and trusted advisors in everything Microsoft Dynamics 365 related, our Functional Consultants can advise clients in business terms about how to transform their business in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and are able to translate it into the technical requirements for our Dynamics 365 developers working to implement the solution.
What you’ll do
- You’ll work with a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally, all built on the Microsoft platform.
- You’ll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack.
- You’ll take responsibility for the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- You’ll work on client projects at the forefront of technology trends. With our clients based across the UK you’ll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges.
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
What we are looking for
- A bachelor’s degree, a management qualification and/or relevant and practical IT experience.
- Outstanding communication skills – our clients need to feel confident that you understand their requirements.
- A flexible attitude, critical thinking and the ability to engage with stakeholders.
- You may be required to work away from home during the week.
- Note: You will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than 6 months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements). You could be required to work away from home during the week.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2022