If you want continuous learning and rapid career progression this could be the opportunity for you! We are looking for tech passionate individuals to want to start their career in the IT industry as a software engineer. You will be joining large business area working for our largest UK public sector client working with inspiring experts from which you can learn from and enjoy the career opportunities this brings, as well as joining a large community of Graduates and Apprentices across the business
Our new graduate learning and development programme has been expertly designed to focus on one public sector client, focus on taking you from graduate level to one of our industry experts and the focus will be your development. Comprising of a two-year soft skills programme that is unique, designed to develop seven focused power skills coupled with a unique in role technical training programme that will support you with career progression and in becoming industry expert level.
Our five business roles focus on;
- Junior Delivery Managers- focusing on supporting technical teams in delivering our clients technical solutions into their business and working across delivery areas to manage the deliverables, risks and timescales for projects. Working with the client and delivery teams through all stages of a project, from presales, through to delivery, ‘go live’ and beyond.
- Junior Service Delivery Managers – responsible for the performance and achievement of services into the client, driving compliance, and collaboratively working with technical teams that deliver the service into the client. Working with the client and delivery teams through all stages of a project, from presales, through to delivery, ‘go live’ and beyond
- Junior Project Analysts – financial management of projects, monitoring and control, resource and capacity management, change management and project planning.
- Junior Business operation Managers - supporting the day-to-day operational activities to ensure the business can operate, this includes monthly financial accounting, Resourcing, governance, capability, and development of the employees in the area and reliability of data.
- Business Analysts – working as part of scrum teams to understand client and user needs, working closely with our business partners, from translating problems into requirements and user stories to defining acceptance criteria for projects to go live. Business Analysts are highly client focused and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
This is a hybrid working role, you should expect to be in our Telford office 2 or 3 days a week, which is a fantastic modern building not only from a collaborative working perspective, but there is also a restaurant, rest and leisure zones, Prayer room, EV chargers, a state of the art 24hr Gym and golf nets, recently refurbished roof gardens where you can be a part of our ‘Turf you out’ gardening scheme. With a large support network to take advantage of, join our inclusive networks such as LGBT+, race and equality or women in tech, and have the support of our mental health champions.
If you are seeking an exciting and fulfilling challenge where you will work towards leading and assisting in transformational change, enjoy a large scope for progression and want to be part of a high performing and motivated team, then this is the programme for you.
About the opportunity
Our two-year programme will provide you with significant training and accreditation including:
- Two year Empower development programme
- Relevant industry led technology certifications
- Defined soft skills training to complement your role
- Continuous development of your technical and business skills through role specific training, internal and industry certifications
- Career progression model
- Support from our inspiring experts
- Giving back opportunities through university, schools and community initiatives
- Mentoring programme
What we are looking for
- A 2:2 bachelor’s degree or above
- Most importantly, we want people with an appetite for learning and to be passionate working for a technology company
- Plenty of drive, curiosity, and willingness to challenge and be challenged,
- An appetite to continually develop your skills and career.
- Flair for solving problems and analytical skills.
These roles require BPSS and SC Security clearance. To meet the clearance requirements, you will need to;
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Be resident in the UK for the past five years
- Have spent no more than three consecutive months outside the UK in that period
If you cannot meet these criteria, we may not be able to consider you for this role.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
plus benefits package
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 August 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24 August 2023