Who you’ll be working with
Our Data, Insights and Analytics teams are the source of many vital business decisions. Applying innovative technical solutions to enable our high-profile clients to become more competitive, the results and insights that the team produce allow their clients to understand their weaknesses – and take a proactive approach to identifying and pursuing the path to success.
The focus of your role
Working with clients from both the private and public sectors, you will gain an overarching view of software development and business analysis as you harness clients’ corporate and external data and help them understand why they should change, and how they should go about achieving this.
What you’ll do
- You’ll turn your hand to a variety of challenges in the areas of big data, insights and analytics before deciding on which specialism you are best suited to.
- You’ll acquire data, help organisations to use it and analyse it on their behalf – turning it into valuable information, which informs business decisions.
- You’ll take on creative visualisation projects, creating dashboards and reports that will ultimately influence senior management decisions.
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Intakes: June, September 2020.
What we are looking for
- A solid knowledge of SQL, with an understanding of Java, object-oriented development, Hadoop, statistical analysis or graphical databases. The capacity to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Note: Ideally you will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than six months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements). You could be required to work away from home during the week.
A bachelor’s degree and a real passion for IT and technology or a technical degree with a keen interest in IT.
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28 February 2020