I HEART business. I ACE strategy. I HEART Analytics. I ACE finding creative solutions.
Who you’ll be working with
Our Financial Services Digital Unit is a global organisation which focuses on skilfully connecting customer experience to customers’ ever-changing needs in a way that delivers rapid and sustainable value at speed for both business and customer. We work with leading digital technologies vendors including: Salesforce, Pega, Adobe, Backbase, MuleSoft, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside our digital professionals and learn how to deliver a compelling and engaging multi-channel customer experience for leading Financial Services brands, starting with designing customer journeys, developing interactions across channels and touch points. to enabling them with an end-to-end platform integrating user interfaces to customer engagement solutions, aggregating data and insights and connecting with core enabling processes.
The focus of your role
We are looking for graduates to join our digital practice, this practice focuses on solutions that deliver the ultimate digital customer experience through a combination of digital channels like Chatbot, web, mobile, social media, underpinned by technologies that enables digital transformation of legacy core business processes.
What you’ll do
- Contributing to the delivery of business-critical technology solutions to clients across the financial services industry.
- Often working on long-term, highly complex projects, developing cutting-edge digital solutions across businesses, technologies and industries.
- During this graduate programme, you’ll work with client teams to deliver technology transformation by designing, building and testing solutions ready for implementation to meet strategic requirements defined by our clients.
- Your roles will vary during the programme, and they could range from defining client business or technology requirements, developing and testing digital applications, formulating project delivery plans, through to working with a range of onshore and offshore teams to deliver an overall solution to our clients.
- On top of your client engagements where you will learn invaluable knowledge across the Financial Services Industries, you will personally develop your client and technology skills through our FSSBU graduate training programme and our extensive technology training program through our strategic alliance.
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So, if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
What we are looking for
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- A passion in technology, with experience of programming and scripting languages, agile or DevOps
- Have personal portfolio of work from outside degree programme
- An interest in financial services
- Proactive and tenacious, a real self-starter
- Innovative, creative and enjoys solving problems
- An effective, confident communicator
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/06/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30/06/2019
Additional job details