I HEART business. I ACE strategy. I HEART Analytics. I ACE finding creative solutions.
Who you’ll be working with
Our insights and data practice has a core set of three offerings specifically tailored for financial services:
- Foundation Data Management Services
- Data management, data quality, data integration, data security (masking and encryption), data visualisation, data governance
- Big data (business data lake, data warehouse rationalisation)
- Master data management
- FS Business-Driven Functional Information Management Solutions
- Data science and analytics (customer analytics, subrogation, commercial risk, risk monitoring, trade surveillance, claims, social media, and payments)
- Risk, regulation and compliance solutions (fraud, AML, finance and risk integration, liquidity risk, CCAR, Basel II/II, Solvency II and BCBS239)
- Innovative Approaches
- Information strategy for financial services
- Insights as a Service (CCAR-in-a-Box, analytics as a service, data quality as a service)
- Business Information Service Centre
- Innovation Greenhouse
The focus of your role
Over two years, you’ll develop your expertise in helping businesses change the way they work – by demonstrating business potential to clients in banking, insurance and capital market then working with them to embed it into their business. As part of the Analytics team, you will specialise in an analytics capability and develop skills in a range of advanced analytical tools and techniques.
What you’ll do
- You’ll learn how to be a consultant specialising in data and analytics.
- You’ll undertake analysis and research to help clients implement analytics-based solutions.
- You’ll use modelling and analytical techniques to solve business problems as part of major business transformations.
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So, if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Intake: 1 July and 23 September 2019.
What we are looking for
- A keen interest in the use of analytical tools and statistical modelling.
- An ability and appetite to analyse data with a variety of tools.
- Critical thinking, a curious nature, and a passion for problem solving and technology.
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/06/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30/06/2019
Additional job details