Our Data, Insights and Analytics teams are the source of many vital business decisions. Applying innovative technical solutions to enable our high-profile clients to become more competitive, the results and insights that the team produce allow their clients to understand their weaknesses – and take a proactive approach to identifying and pursuing the path to success.
The teams you will be part of are made up of a variety of talented individuals including business analysts, data analysts, data managers, enterprise content management experts, data engineers, artificial intelligence and analytics experts, data scientists and data visualisers. As a graduate joining the programme, you will get the opportunity to take on a variety of these roles.
Working with clients from both the private and public sectors, you will gain an overarching view of software development and business analysis as you harness clients’ corporate and external data and help them understand why they should change, and how they should go about achieving this
- You’ll turn your hand to a variety of challenges in the areas of big data, insights and analytics before deciding on which specialism you are best suited to
- You’ll acquire data, help organisations to use it and analyse it on their behalf – turning it into valuable information, which informs business decisions
- You’ll take on creative visualisation projects, creating dashboards and reports that will ultimately influence senior management decisions
Your Graduate Programme
You will embark on our Empower Programme, focused on giving you the impact skills you need for your future. In your learning pod, you will explore your career aspirations, develop your emotional intelligence, tackle innovation challenges from our executive team, and refine your communication skills. Our programme is designed to help you make a real impact on our business and create opportunities for you to shine.
In addition, we bring in a wealth of experts in with real stories – learn about resilience from a polar explorer, adaptability from military commanders, and innovation from serial entrepreneurs. Capgemini Research Institute is a #1 ranked global think tank, so you’ll also access sessions on the latest thinking in data & AI, quantum technology, the future of work, and sustainability
You’ll have access to a personalised coaching platform to develop your self-awareness, and work with your manager and mentor to have meaningful coaching conversations on your career.
Our Graduate Empower Programme also includes:
- Career progression model
- Mentoring programme
- Regular socials across the UK
- community Connect Live events – virtual sessions on key cultural themes
- Lunch and Learns with our senior leaders
- Charity and volunteer opportunities through university and community initiatives
What we are looking for
- A bachelor’s degree and a real passion for IT and technology R a technical degree with a keen interest in IT with capacity to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- A basic understanding of SQL, with an understanding of Python, GIT, Docker, Big data, statistical analysis, Cloud technologies or databases would be advantageous but not essential
- Note: Ideally you will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than 6 months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements). You could be required to work away from home during the week.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 August 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24 August 2023