Joining the ERP cloud team, you will be at the centre of making sure our clients make the most of their cloud platforms. Working alongside industry leading technical experts and client SMEs you will be designing and implementing innovative solutions utilising cutting edge cloud technology from Oracle as well as other cloud platform providers such as Azure and AWS.
A strong graduate community at Capgemini means you will be surrounded by a wide range of peers all committed to delivering solutions to the highest standard.
You will work on multi cloud platform projects transforming how our global clients (both private and public sectors) utilise their technology, exposing you to all parts of the project lifecycle.
You will have the opportunity to perform various technical roles including but not limited to Cloud Native Developer, Integration Developer and Infrastructure Engineer, so you can decide where your future lies. You will be encouraged to pursue corporate social responsibility ideas and opportunities, giving back to communities in need and those personal to you.
Some of our projects may require you to work on client sites which could be located in a different part of the country to where you live, meaning you could be staying away from home for up to 4 nights a week. Travel costs and hotel bills are covered by expenses.
What we are looking for
- A bachelor’s degree - no matter the subject we understand the dedication necessary to undertake a degree. We’re looking for someone who has an appetite to learn and the aptitude to understand complex topics.
- A passion for technology and the transformational impact it can have.
- A genuine enthusiasm to learn and develop an accelerated career in technology.
- Good communication skills - Whether it’s working with clients or colleagues’ effective communication is fundamental in enabling high performing teams.
- Problem solving capabilities - breaking down problems, isolating root causes and proposing solutions, everything we’re looking for in a strong problem solver.
An understanding of one or more of the following is useful but not a necessity.
- Coding (e.g. Java, Python and PLSQL)
- Using source code repositories (e.g. git)
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform and Ansible)
- CICD engines (e.g. Jenkins and FlexDeploy)
- Linux / Windows operating systems
- Dev Ops
- Agile Methodology
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2022