Who you’ll be working with
Central to the work of our innovative Business and Technology Solutions team is the Project Management office. Committed to helping our clients enjoy a seamless transition to the new and updated technology solutions that will take their businesses to the next level, the PMO are there every step of the way to ensure our large-scale projects are on-time and within budget – and on track to exceed every expectation.
The focus of your role
The technology solutions that we develop and implement for our clients have the scope to transform business outcomes – resulting in huge commercial successes. You will be central to ensuring this level of potential is achieved, supporting and guiding clients through the entire process, and applying meticulous attention to detail to every challenge that you are faced with.
What you’ll do
- You’ll oversee the financial management of a project, identifying risks and issues and finding solutions before they become a problem
- You’ll act as a communicator – writing newsletters and announcements, answering queries and ensuring the right information is available to the team and to the client
- You’ll act as the interface between client and technical teams, rotating between roles, high-profile clients and challenges to find your ideal career path
- You’ll ensure the distinct components of client contracts are being delivered on-time and to the highest standards
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Intake: 11 Feb 2019.
What we are looking for
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with a sharp eye for detail
- A collaborative approach to work, as well as creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- You will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than six months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements)
A bachelor’s degree, good Excel skills and a basic understanding of project management tools, such as resource trackers, availability trackers and RAID logs
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28/02/2019
Additional job details
|Location||Birmingham · London · Manchester · Woking|