- You’ll oversee the financial management of a project, identifying risks and issues and finding solutions before they become a problem.
- You’ll act as a communicator – writing newsletters and announcements, answering queries and ensuring the right information is available to the team and to the client.
- You’ll act as the interface between client and technical teams, rotating between roles, high-profile clients and challenges to find your ideal career path.
- You’ll ensure the distinct components of client contracts are being delivered on-time and to the highest standards.
Who you’ll be working with
Central to the work of our innovative Business and Technology Solutions team is the Project Management Office. Committed to helping our clients enjoy a seamless transition to the new and updated technology solutions that will take their businesses to the next level, the PMO are there every step of the way to ensure our large-scale projects are on-time and within budget – and on track to exceed every expectation.
The focus of your role
The technology solutions that we develop and implement for our clients have the scope to transform business outcomes – resulting in huge commercial successes. You will be central to ensuring this level of potential is achieved, supporting and guiding clients through the entire process, and applying meticulous attention to detail to every challenge that you are faced with.
What we are looking for
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with a sharp eye for detail.
- A collaborative approach to work, as well as creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Note: You will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than six months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements).
- Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
A bachelor’s degree, good Excel skills and a basic understanding of project management tools, such as resource trackers, availability trackers and RAID logs.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
Start Date 6 July 2020
How to apply
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 April 2020