Capgemini Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) has the mission to be the Cloud digital transformational partner of choice for clients. This supports the Capgemini group ambition to be a leader for leaders. We are a global business, serving our global clients, and supported by state-of-the-art right shore delivery centres in Eastern Europe and India.
Our Sales teams are driven and incentivised to grow the business year on year. Our offerings reflect the changing needs of our client and support their business challenges. We have new business sales an existing account management to develop these compelling propositions.
Our 25,000 colleagues are located all over the world, working both on and offshore. We invest in the development of their skills delivering over one million learning hours each year. We support the certifications of our Architects, Engagement Managers and subject matter experts as well as invest heavily in partner accreditations in new technologies giving our employees both the credibility and capability required to support our clients’ transformation.
You develop direct sales experience with clients through opportunity development and support Sales Representatives/Executives and Account Managers/Executives during the pursuit opportunities. You will directly support client-facing work and participate in driving the sales process and developing client proposals.
- Support Sales plans developed by Sales Leader to identify sub-markets (territory, account)
- Accountable for opportunity development and manage these along the collaborative selling Sales process until closure
- Participate in deploying Sales strategy for larger opportunities
- Start building an external network and client relationships
- Support in seeking approvals from internal stakeholders
- Working with and in the Bid Management team to understand the Bid process
- Working with and in the Sales Operations team to understand the Sales process
Your Graduate Programme
You will embark on our Empower Programme, focused on giving you the impact skills you need for your future. In your learning pod, you will explore your career aspirations, develop your emotional intelligence, tackle innovation challenges from our executive team, and refine your communication skills. Our programme is designed to help you make a real impact on our business and create opportunities for you to shine.
In addition, we bring in a wealth of experts in with real stories – learn about resilience from a polar explorer, adaptability from military commanders, and innovation from serial entrepreneurs. Capgemini Research Institute is a #1 ranked global think tank, so you’ll also access sessions on the latest thinking in data & AI, quantum technology, the future of work, and sustainability
You’ll have access to a personalised coaching platform to develop your self-awareness, and work with your manager and mentor to have meaningful coaching conversations on your career.
Our Graduate Empower Programme also includes:
- Career progression model
- Mentoring programme
- Regular socials across the UK
- Community Connect Live events – virtual sessions on key cultural themes
- Lunch and Learns with our senior leaders
- Charity and volunteer opportunities through university and community initiative
What we are looking for
A bachelor’s degree, preferably in business/IT, as well as a passion for cloud technologies and the supporting infrastructure. A basic understanding of Cloud Technology.
- Enthusiasm, willing to learn and develop your sales skills
- The ability to learn quickly and willingness to expand knowledge constantly.
- Communicates clearly and is a team-player.
- Outstanding communication skills – our clients need to feel confident that you understand their requirements.
- The ability to convey complex concepts in jargon-free language to a non-technical audience.
Note: You will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than 6 months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements). You may be required to work away from home during the week after the initial training period.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 August 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24 August 2023