Who you’ll be working with.
Hopes. Dreams. Aspirations. We all have them. And chances are yours aren’t a carbon copy of everyone else’s. That’s why, at Capgemini, we give you options – and the freedom to achieve your ambitions your way.
A role in our Capgemini graduate community is perfect for you if you want to create, develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions to the knottiest client problems. It’s work that calls for brilliant inventive minds. And, as a Service Analyst, you’ll apply yours understanding a hugely complex world of interconnecting services and being able to effectively communicate the risks and opportunities that you idnetify in that world.
You’ll have responsibility from day one. Work alongside, and pick the brains of service experts with huge experience in different industries. And thrive in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment. You’ll be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted.
The Focus of Your Role
Working with a number of clients, one of which is our largest client in the public sector generating a total revenue of £517 billion in 2014-2015 with over 16 million work items processed electronically, you will be part of a skilled team tackling a varied and demanding array of critical work.
What you’ll do
- Analysing complex data and generating meaningful actions and reports to guide continuous improvement
- Design rules and macros to translate existing data sources and identify future requirements
- Identify improvements to current ways of working using innovative tooling and automation
- Innovate, use your skills to support the design of new solutions and produce guidance for others in their use
- You will become a trusted source of knowledge and guidance in data analysis for Capgemini
- You will play a critical role in ensuring the overall live service that Capgemini delivers to its clients is world class. You will do this by identifying potential issues before they materialise and making other key stakeholders aware of proactive actions they can take to avoid reoocurrence
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We’ll encourage your growth at every stage. After all, it fuels ours. Yes we’re one of the world’s top consulting, technology and outsourcing organisations, with 188,000 people in 44 countries. But we still have big ambitions – and we’ll rely on you to help us achieve them.
So expect the training, support and challenge you need to capitalise on what makes you special – and to confidently pursue the career path that most inspires you, whether that means changing tracks or shifting focus down the line.
Join us, and be the you you want to be.
Start date: June, July, September and November 2018.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
- An enquiring and gifted mathematical, logical and problem solving mind
- You will already have an understanding of IT technologies
- Strong IT skills that encompass MS Office products with a particular focus on Excel and the O365 suite
- A desire to challenge the norm, using fact based evidence
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 21/12/2018