Who you’ll be working with
At the cutting-edge of technology, you will be at the heart of the innovative projects we are developing. Before any phase of release, our products are put through rigorous testing by a team of highly skilled and naturally-inquisitive individuals – people who know that “what if…” is sometimes the most important question we can ask.
The focus of your role
Ensuring that our clients’ new or updated products are excelling in every way, you will apply system testing and system integration testing to ensure that every Capgemini project is meeting the lofty heights of excellence – and that every output is free from glitches, bugs and hiccups.
What you’ll do
- You’ll solve problems logically by pinpointing and analysing defects, and you’ll ensure interfaces between systems are flawless.
- You’ll witness the entire lifecycle of a product, working with multidisciplinary colleagues as you learn in the role and further your knowledge.
- You’ll think creatively to deliver innovative solutions to complex testing challenges – mitigating risk.
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Intakes: 1 June and 21 September 2020
What we are looking for
- Exceptional analytical skills – your capacity to challenge a project and investigate different pathways will be vital.
- The ability to learn quickly. We’ll expect you to understand a wide variety of business applications and the expectations placed on them.
- Note: You need to have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than six months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements). You could be required to work away from home during the week.
- Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
A bachelor’s degree, with a basic understanding of testing techniques.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 April 2020