From resource planning to closing deals, our worldwide customers rely on us to provide them with the technology that will give their business an extra edge. Immersed in the world of technical project delivery, you will define and develop your consultancy skills to take a variety of well-known private and public sector brands to the next level. We’ll expose you to a range of roles from Technical Architect to Database Administrator, so you can decide where your future lies.
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
What we are looking for
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally in computer science or business information systems.
- Plenty of excitement about the power of technology, and the effect it can have on business – along with the capacity to learn more in a fast-paced environment
- A basic knowledge of the tools and languages used to write code would be beneficial.
- Outstanding communication skills – our clients need to feel confident that you understand their requirements.
- The ability to convey complex coding concepts in jargon-free language to a non-technical audience.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2022