A graduate role at Capgemini is perfect for you if you want to create, develop and deliver solutions to clients. You’ll be working for with our partners Atlassian; a software-based specialist in products and solutions. As a Technology consultant, you will gain experience within The Atlassian Delivery Centre, who are a leader in Capgemini's global Atlassian delivery network. Our simple purpose is to help teams to work better together, whether at local levels or across entire organisations.
You will be working alongside people who are experts in different technologies and have a wealth of technical and client experience. It is often fast-paced, and we work in a collaborative environment. You’ll be involved from day one with a team around you, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted.
The focus of your role
The Atlassian Technology Consultant is a hybrid business and technical specialist role, whose primary purpose is to enable Capgemini's clients to work better, together.
The purpose of the role is achieved by understanding the business outcomes that our clients need to achieve, and then working with those clients in a close, collaborative relationship to rapidly design, prototype, iterate, release and support business solutions in an Agile manner.
You will be expected to work to achieve Atlassian certifications, ultimately achieving Atlassian Master Status. Additionally, expected to develop a working conceptual and operational knowledge of the whole technology stack involved in the delivery of a solution to a client, to the extent that the Engineer can ultimately design an end-to-end system, and is also capable of diagnosing system performance issues to an advanced level in large-scale, complex enterprise systems. The business solutions provided by this role are based on Atlassian, Atlassian Marketplace and supporting technology.
In addition to technical skills, will also need to develop a working understanding of the concepts of a broad range of business skills, reflecting the nature of the clients:
- Agile project and programme management
- Agile enterprise planning
- Modern software development methods and principles including DevOps, CI/CD
- IT service management (ITIL v4) and its disciplines
- Modern team-working methods and principles such as Agile, Scaled Agile, and supporting methods such as Scrum
What we are looking for
- You will be passionate about technology and ready to learn new skills.
- Well researched in Capgemini and Atlassian
- Good presentation skills.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Customer and value/outcomes-focussed
- Applies continual targeted self-development, personal and professional
- Have a technical or business degree and/or relevant work experience
- Plenty of drive, curiosity, and willingness to challenge and be challenged, appetite to continually develop skills
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile and Scaled Agile Framework
- Basic understanding of software development methods and practices
- Business analysis and solutioning skills within an academic or work background
- Knowledge of containerisation technologies – Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant
- Knowledge of Automation technologies – Terraform, Ansible
- Knowledge of Virtualised networks including protocols, addressing, zoning, firewalls, routers, DNS etc
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure provisioning and operations (AWS / Azure)
- Basic understanding of Python
- Shell scripting
- Software development methods and practices
- Systems testing methods and practices
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £30,000 base
plus flexible benefits
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment