Who you’ll be working with
Often described as ‘a corporate company with a start-up feeling’, Capgemini is a giant in the technology sector for the fact that we invest in helping our people finding their natural path by exposing them to a myriad of opportunities. The resulting atmosphere is one of progressive excitement, in which field experts support junior colleagues as they identify their areas of interest, with the added benefit of a client base that includes well-known brands from both the private and public sectors.
The focus of your role
Working across a huge spectrum of challenges, you will provide IT consultancy expertise that will transform how our clients conduct their day-to-day business and how they interact with their own customers, streamlining their business processes and enhancing profitability. Understanding how we can support these clients, you will ensure the right apps and technology are in place to exceed their expectations.
What you’ll do
- You’ll implement solutions in every area from financial management to HR, working on client premises to develop and improve cloud and platform-based products and applications
- You’ll contribute to project delivery, benefitting from the support and guidance of senior colleagues
- You’ll offer consultancy expertise, implementing large scale IT transformation projects to the highest standards
What we’ll offer you
An industry-leading career. Access to innovative projects – and entrepreneurial colleagues. A team atmosphere where horizon-expanding challenges are matched with limitless professional opportunities. At Capgemini, we don’t just have a passion for the potential within technology, we live and breathe it. It’s a passion that our people share too. So if you want to work in an organisation that celebrates ambition and creativity, and rewards hard work with a flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your life-stage, then you’ll be a natural fit here.
Intakes: June, July and September 2020.
What we are looking for
- Great problem-solving capabilities and – ideally - a basic understanding of databases and software.
- Impressive communication skills, with the capacity to get to grips with what our clients need from their products.
- A genuine enthusiasm for technology, and the transformational impact it can have.
Note: You will have lived in the UK for the last five years with no more than six months out of the country (in order to meet security clearance requirements). You should be flexible in your approach to work and willing to travel to clients.
A bachelor’s degree.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 February 2020