You’ll work as part of our award-winning digital customer experience capability at Capgemini – alongside a diverse team of Service Designers, User Experience Designers, User Researchers and Content Designers – to create services with our clients that are often transformational.
The focus of your role
You’ll support our teams through user-centred design methods: translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class experiences for leading companies and government.
What you’ll do
- Researching users and business needs, turning these into insights that will help inform the design
- Prepare, conduct, user research and testing sessions and analyse the findings.
- Develop user personas based on research findings
- Run workshops with support from other members of the team to align business and user needs
- Design user interfaces for both mobile, tablet and desktop – following best practice in information architecture, navigation, and user flows.
- Create prototypes using tools such as Axure, Sketch and InVision for user testing.
- Prepare and conduct usability tests against clickable prototypes, take feedback and iterate designs
- Deliver great user experiences through relevant interfaces (doing the right thing), easy to use (doing it right), beautiful and on-brand (trustworthy).
From professional development to accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages the entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And, although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs.
What we are looking for
- An understanding of user-centred design methods and techniques
- Understanding of design-related tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision, Mural etc.
- Analytical thinking, process-oriented skills, good verbal, and written skills
- An awareness of web technologies and responsive design patterns
- Ability to work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams
- Keen to learn, evolve, and continually challenge yourself and the way you do things
Accepted degree subjects
- information science and librarianship
- art and design
- computer sciences
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 April 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 April 2021