As a Content Designer, you’ll make sure the right information is on hand exactly when users need it. It’s something that calls for a wide range of skills, from understanding and extrapolating data, to identifying users’ behaviour and researching complex information. Everything you do will be valued by our designers and developers and help to create the best end-to-end experience for users, regardless of their device or skill level. Ultimately, you’ll help ensure the information they receive is timely, appropriate and, most importantly, understandable.
What you’ll do
- You will design services that meet users’ needs.
- You will create prototypes that quickly demonstrate design ideas, or help researchers gain deeper insights into products.
- Encourage less digital-savvy people to be confident with new technology.
- Collaborate and define the best user journeys.
- Tasked to consider how external factors like policy, legislation, business constraints and technology might have a negative impact on the user experience.
- Ensure that strong and long-lasting relationships are built that enhance our agile delivery team’s effectiveness.
- You will work closely with a range of digital delivery experts as well as external business stakeholders and subject matter experts.
What we’ll offer you
- With more than 310,000 people in over 50 countries, we still have big ambitions - and we will rely on you to help us achieve them
- With us, you will have responsibility from day one. Work alongside and network with experts to gain industry insights and develop your business knowledge. Thrive in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment. You will have time to develop, be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted
- Professional development and a worthwhile experience with technology and opportunity to work with and learn industry standard technology.
- It is all part of our commitment to hiring the best people and enabling them to achieve their full potential with us, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
- To be part of a 360 strong Graduate, Apprentice & Placement community that are supportive and to be part of local social events, giving you access to the MU’s large graduate community
- Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability: we will give you multiple opportunities to get involved with the extra activities we call 'Giving Back', which means you will be involved with fun and charitable events, from the Palace-to-Palace cycle ride, careers fairs, football tournaments, and much more.
Colleagues now work more flexibly in time and location, including from home, allowing a better work-life balance and greater empowerment.
- Company-provided equipment, such as desk chairs to ensure colleagues working from home do so safely and comfortably
- New working practices to encourage social interaction and strengthen relationships in the new normal
- Guidance and training to support well-being, notably through a global platform, including the right to disconnect so for a healthy work-life balance.
What we are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree, and passion for technology’s unlimited potential and ability to engage with people.
- The flexibility to travel to clients.
- Solid communication skills, with the astuteness to really listen and confidence to reach your target audience.
- A love of learning that means you’ll make the most of this growing form of technology to develop your skills in parallel with the needs of your clients.
- Impressive problem-solving capabilities.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than three months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely based on academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using several tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2022