Be ready to reach for more
Hopes. Dreams. Aspirations. We all have them. And chances are yours aren’t a carbon copy of everyone else’s. That’s why, at Capgemini, we give you options – and the freedom to achieve your ambitions your way.
Be one of the team
Join our Capgemini Graduate Community as an HR Graduate and from day one you will be given the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and vibrant HR team, delivering support across all areas of the business, and enjoy diverse and interesting work, with new challenges every day,
We are offering two roles, the first is in our HR Manager team where you will be given the opportunity to rotate through different specialities and projects in the first nine -12 months and then focus in an area in year two.
Our second role will be within our Employee Relations team, with the opportunity to rotate through different specialities and projects after four months spent focusing on Employee Relations.
You will also be provided with the opportunity to be sponsored for your CIPD qualification.
Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. They’re just some of the rewards we offer at Capgemini.
But perhaps most rewarding of all is the opportunity you’ll get to grow. We may be one of the world’s top consulting, technology and outsourcing organisations, with more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries. But we still have big ambitions – and we’ll rely on you to help us achieve them.
So expect the training, support and challenge you need to capitalise on what makes you special – and to confidently pursue the career path that most inspires you.
It’s all part of our commitment to hiring the best people and enabling them to achieve their full potential with us, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Starting: March 2017.
- Agile and a self starter who is able to pick things up quickly and embrace change
- A confident presenter and communicator, both in person and on paper
- Great at building rapport, in any situation, with different stakeholders of all levels
- Full of curiosity and eager to try new things
- Resilient, ready to challenge and be challenged
- Able to show persuasive communication skills whilst considering differing points of view
- Passionate about people, and want to support teams and the business in continuing to grow and develop
- A high level of attention to detail, and the ability to handle, interpret data and information some of which may be sensitive/confidential
- A strong desire to further your own personal development with possibility of being able to work towards your CIPD accreditation
Accepted degree subjects
Woking based - with some travel to the London office
How to apply
Be the you, you want to be. Find out more about joining the Capgemini Graduate Community as an HR Graduate by visiting the website via the Apply button.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 07/03/2018