Be ready to reach for more
Hopes. Dreams. Aspirations. We all have them. And chances are yours aren’t a carbon copy of everyone else’s. That’s why, at Capgemini, we give you options – and the freedom to achieve your ambitions your way.
Join our Capgemini Graduate Community as an HR Graduate and from day-one you will be given the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and vibrant HR team, delivering support across all areas of the business, and enjoy diverse and interesting work, with new challenges every day, as well as being part of a graduate community of likeminded individuals.
We are offering the opportunity to join an experienced HR team where you will be operating as an HR Manager – working closely with both business and HR leads and driving and delivering our people agenda. You will have the opportunity to rotate through various HR specialities and projects in the first 12 months and then focus in an area in year-two. This is a great opportunity to learn, grow and progress. Every day will be challenging and full of variety.
You will also be provided with the opportunity to be sponsored for your CIPD qualification.
Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. They’re just some of what is on offer at Capgemini.
But perhaps most rewarding of all is the opportunity you’ll get to grow. We may be one of the world’s top consulting, technology and outsourcing organisations, with more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries. But we still have big ambitions – and we’ll rely on you to help us achieve them.
So expect the training, support and challenge you need to capitalise on what makes you special – and to confidently pursue the career path that most inspires you.
It’s all part of our commitment to hiring the best people and enabling them to achieve their full potential with us, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Intakes: March 2019.
What we are looking for
- Agile and a self-starter who is able to pick things up quickly and embrace change
- A confident presenter and communicator, both in person and on paper
- Able to analyse and interpret data with a good understanding of Microsoft packages (including Power BI) and have a high-level of attention to detail
- Great at building rapport, in any situation, with different stakeholders of all levels
- Full of curiosity, eager to learn and suggest new approaches
- Resilient, ready to challenge and be challenged and change direction
- Able to show persuasive communication skills whilst considering differing points of view
- Passionate about people, and want to support teams and the business in continuing to grow and develop and be successful
- Trustworthy and sensitive to confidential information
- A strong desire to further your own personal development with possibility of being able to work towards your CIPD accreditation
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28/03/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Shropshire · Telford|
|Additional location information||Some limited travel to other office locations|