Hopes. Dreams. Aspirations. We all have them. And chances are yours aren’t a carbon copy of everyone else’s. That’s why, at Capgemini, we give you options – and the freedom to achieve your ambitions your way.
A role in our Capgemini Graduate Community is perfect for you if you want to create, develop and deliver cutting-edge solutions to complex & challenging client problems. It’s work that calls for brilliant technical minds. And, as a Software Engineer, you’ll apply yours to a huge range of applications, environments and business-critical issues.
You’ll have responsibility from day one. Work alongside, and pick the brains of, experts in different technologies & industries. And thrive in a fast-paced, intensely collaborative environment. You’ll be involved, be stretched and, just as importantly, be trusted.
The focus of your role
Working closely with clients, you’ll analyse exactly what they need. Then you’ll design, develop or maintain precisely the right application or the environment it will operate in. It’s work that will involve you in everything from coding/development, testing, integration and installation.
What you’ll do
- You might be developing languages, methods, frameworks and tools.
- Supporting server-based databases in development.
- Integrating applications intro different platform technologies.
- Whatever the project, you’ll indulge your passion for software and your love of exploring ideas. And qualities like these will help you become the person clients turn to when they face their most complex challenges.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We’ll encourage your growth at every stage. After all, it fuels ours. Yes we’re one of the world’s top consulting, technology and outsourcing organisations, with 190,000 people in over 40 countries. But we still have big ambitions – and we’ll rely on you to help us achieve them.
So expect the training, support and challenge you need to capitalise on what makes you special – and to confidently pursue the career path that most inspires you, whether that means changing tracks or shifting focus down the line.
Join us, and be the you you want to be.
Start dates: March, June, September and November 2018.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
- You might be a fresh graduate or have already launched your career. Either way, you’ll have an IT background plus plenty of practical experience.
- You might have developed your own applications or websites. And you’ll certainly understand that engineering is the art of developing code in the right way.
- Driven and committed with a strong team ethic, you’ll be ready to challenge and be challenged. What’s more, you’ll be keen to work with top-tier clients and guide them through change.
- You will bring fresh ideas and energy to the team
Please note: to meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
Accepted degree subjects
Aston · Holborn · Sale · Southend · Telford · Woking · Worthing
How to apply
Closing date: 03/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 03/01/2018