We are looking for tech passionate individuals to want to start their career in the IT industry. You will be joining large business area working for our largest UK public sector client working with inspiring experts from which you can learn from and enjoy the career opportunities this brings, as well as joining a large community of Graduates and Apprentices, Placement students and interns across the business.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of engagements spanning across projects, programmes, portfolios, services and operations. Your technical skills, combined with excellent insight into our technical solutions will bring you a glimpse of how we use cutting edge technology to successfully delivery our client’s expectations and communication will bring control, direction and insight to our engagements and business processes.
You will have the chance to gain an insight into all aspects of our roles;
- User Researcher- use different techniques to find out user’s needs, motivations and pain points, to use when informing designers of that service. You’ll interview users, create detailed plans, find compelling insights, understand data, facilitate workshops and present findings. Everything you do will be valued by our designers.
- Interaction Designers – develop and understand what users do and perform and help design a service that allows them to do that, creating exceptional end-to-end digital journeys using the latest technology and techniques.
- Content Designers – making sure the right information is on hand when users need it, understanding and exploring data to identify users’ behaviour’s, helping to create the best end to end experience for users.
These are hybrid working roles, you should expect to be in our Telford office 2 or 3 days a week in Telford, which is a fantastic modern building not only from a collaborative working perspective, but there is also a restaurant, rest and leisure zones, Prayer room, EV chargers, a state of the art 24hr Gym and golf nets, recently refurbished roof gardens where you can be a part of our ‘Turf you out’ gardening scheme. With a large support network to take advantage of, join our inclusive networks such as LGBT+, race and equality or women in tech, and have the support of our mental health champions
What we are looking for
- Currently on a related degree, masters
- Degree/masters subjects that are advantageous - human computer interaction, psychology, English, anthropology, sociology, product design, law
- An appetite for learning and passionate about working for a technology company
- Flair for solving problems and analytical skills
- Plenty of drive, curiosity, and willingness to challenge and be challenged
- An appetite to continually develop your skills and career
These roles require BPSS and SC Security clearance. To meet the clearance requirements, you will need to;
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Be resident in the UK for the past five years
- Have spent no more than three consecutive months outside the UK in that period
If you cannot meet these criteria, we may not be able to consider you for this role.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 August 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24 August 2023