A FTSE 250 company, Capita plays an invaluable role in the success of many of the UK’s and the world’s leading companies. We provide services across a range of sectors, including local government, central government, education, transport, health, insurance and other private sector organisations. Our work is varied, interesting and engaging and promises both new and exciting challenges.
Accredited by the British Computer Society, our Novus programme is an exciting and unique opportunity for those ideally with an IT or STEM degree to acquire the important skills necessary for a successful career in the IT industry. The course includes an initial 10 week training period, assembled and run by industry experts with the aim to develop both your technical and professional skills.
Salary and benefits
As a company that puts its people first, we at Capita recognise and reward drive and dedication. With a number of bonus schemes on offer including a long-term incentive that rewards commitment with an end of contract financial reward, we do everything we can to motivate and retain our consultants, and trainees.
We are confident that trainees will complete the Novus programme equipped with both the theoretical and practical skills necessary to make an impact in the IT industry.
As a leading employer, We offer our employees a number of benefits:
- 10 week Industry recognised free training during which you will receive a training bursary
- Upon successful completion of your initial training, the opportunity to work on site with our blue-chip clients as well as Capita
- Continuous professional development and professional certificates throughout the two-year programme
- End of contract financial reward
- Six monthly performance reviews with the chance to qualify for additional bonuses.
- Flexible benefits such as share scheme, pension, additional holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers
- Be part of the Capita community and take part in events, charity work and activities throughout the year
IT and information services