We’re growing future leaders
Our Novus programmes are designed to help you gain professional experience and develop your skillset. We’ll challenge you to think differently, solve problems with creativity and to push yourself while expanding your horizons.
The programme begins with 8 weeks of practical based training delivered in real time from our virtual training academy. The training focuses on the newest and most relevant industry methodologies to prepare you for a career pathway within Business Analysis.
Upon successful completion of the training, you will have the opportunity to become employed by Capita on a two-year contract, working on internal assignments or on-site with one of our clients around the UK. You’ll have the opportunity to work on, and make meaningful contributions to, a range of exciting and diverse projects.
Continuous professional development
As well as the ongoing support of Capita professionals whilst you work, you will have access to learning resources and the opportunity to study towards certifications to support your career path such as the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
What’s in it for you
As well as the ongoing support of Capita professionals during your training, on commencement of your first assignment you will also receive:
- Industry aligned competitive salary reviewed every 6 months
- Bonuses based on performance
- Enrolment onto Capita’s pension scheme
- Flexible benefits such as share scheme, additional holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers.
Apply now to start your Novus journey today and be part of a graduate programme that values and invests in your future.
What we are looking for
Our values are important to us and define who we are as an organisation. We have a culture that is open, collaborative and innovative and we’re looking for enthusiastic talented people with the skills, knowledge and attitude to become part of our team and deliver great service to our clients.
- A minimum of 2:2 in an undergraduate degree, ideally within a Business-related subject or a subject with transferable skills
- A passion for learning, technology and problem solving
- Effective task management skills
- Influence and persuasion skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Good all-round IT skills, with experience of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Following training, able to relocate if required to work on Capita and client assignments (relocation support provided)
- Able to commit to the initial training before employment, and attend the online classes in real-time
- Available to start training in October 2022
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
How to apply
We want to make sure our recruitment process is as accessible for you as possible. If you need helpful adjustments due to a difference, condition or disability, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate any adjustments you may need.
Your time and effort in the application process is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't able to get back to everyone. Therefore, if you haven't heard back from us within 1 month of the closing date, you haven't been successful this time around.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 September 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 17 September 2022