Ignite your career in IT with Capita
The Capita IT skills development programme – Novus, provides you with industry approved free training and work experience that will launch your career in business analysis or project management.
Supported by the BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT skills framework, the programme begins with 10 weeks of exclusive training either from our virtual classroom or in house at our London academy. The training focuses on the newest and most relevant industry methodologies and you will be working towards certifications such as Prince 2 and the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
Upon successful completion of the core modules, you will have the opportunity to be employed on a two-year contract, working on internal assignments or on-site with one of our prestigious blue-chip clients. You will be involved with some of the most exciting projects across the UK, from managing internal projects for a leading international bank, producing weekly reports for a software solutions provider or designing and delivering a new system to improve business efficiency.
What you’ll receive
As well as the ongoing support of Capita professionals during the programme you will have the opportunity to further your career on completion. Alongside these career enhancing benefits, you’ll also receive:
- Industry aligned competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonuses based on performance reviews
- Financial reward on completion of the two-year programme
- Enrolment onto Capita’s pension scheme
- Flexible benefits such as share scheme, additional holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers.
If you have a passion for technology and business, then we would like to hear from you.
Start date: Summer 2020.
What we are looking for
Our values are important to us and define who we are as an organisation. We have a culture that is open, collaborative and innovative and we’re looking for enthusiastic talented people with the skills, knowledge and attitude to become part of our team and deliver great service to our clients.
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Able to attend training in our London academy if and when required
- Following training, able to relocate UK wide to work on assignments if required
A minimum of 2:2 in an undergraduate degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Your time and effort in the application process is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to get back to everyone. Therefore, if you have not heard back from us within three months, you haven't been successful this time around.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2020