Ignite your career in IT with Capita
The Capita IT skills development programme – Novus, provides you with industry approved free training and work experience that will launch your career in business analysis or project management.
Supported by the BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT skills framework, the programme begins with up to 10 weeks of core practical based training from our virtual training academy. The training focuses on the newest and most relevant industry methodologies and you will be working towards certifications such as Prince 2 and the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
Upon successful completion of the core modules, you will have the opportunity to be employed on a two-year contract, working on internal assignments or on-site with one of our prestigious blue-chip clients. Your career pathway will be within portfolio, programme and project management or business analysis.
You could be involved with some of the most exciting projects across the UK, from managing internal projects for a leading international bank, producing weekly reports for a software solutions provider or designing and delivering a new system to improve business efficiency.
What you’ll receive
As well as the ongoing support of Capita professionals during your training, on commencement of your first assignment you will also receive:
Industry aligned competitive salary
- Bonuses based on performance
- Six monthly salary review
- Enrolment onto Capita’s pension scheme
- Flexible benefits such as share scheme, additional holiday purchase, discounted gym membership, cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers.
- Continuous professional development
- Access to learning resources to support further study
If you have a passion for technology and problem solving, then we would like to hear from you.
Apply now to start your Novus journey today and be part of a graduate programme that values and invests in your future.
What we are looking for
Our values are important to us and define who we are as an organisation. We have a culture that is open, collaborative and innovative and we’re looking for enthusiastic talented people with the skills, knowledge and attitude to become part of our team and deliver great service to our clients.
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Ability to understand, interpret, deliver, and measure against business-driven requirements
- Good all-round IT skills, with experience of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Following training, able to relocate UK wide for extensive periods to work on Capita and client assignments
- Available to start training in December and attend the online classes in real-time
A minimum of 2:2 in an undergraduate degree ideally in a business related subject
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- computer sciences
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Your time and effort in the application process is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't able to get back to everyone. Therefore, if you haven't heard back from us within one month, you haven't been successful this time around.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 4 November 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 4 November 2020