Developing technical and non-technical solutions to business problems by defining, analysing and documenting requirements.
Managing the documented solution into a Live environment including but not limited to training, piloting, benefits measurement and project closure.
- Communicate with the management board to understand and document each department’s current system / processes.
- Communicate with the management board to understand & document each department’s future requirements.
- Build and maintain a library of process maps documenting all current and future processes and systems.
- Create documentation such as swim lane diagrams, requirements catalogues, user stories and wire frames of new/existing systems.
- Take the lead on planning/management of small projects and assist with Medium/Large projects.
- Plan, document and deliver training to staff when new functionality (or changes to existing functionality) is being released.
- Applying the principles of LEAN to recommend and deliver business improvements (not limited to IT systems) to enhance efficiencies and create value.
To start as soon as possible.
What we are looking for
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Ability to analyse and problem solve both day to day and strategic business issues
- Inquisitive and confident nature where you are not afraid to ask questions
- Attention to detail
- Organisation and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external contacts
- Self-motivated to deliver results
- Flexible and committed approach to work
- Ability to work in line with CBS core values of pride, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement and enjoyment
Degree educated to 2:1 or above (degrees with direct relevance to the role will be favoured)
Work placement or internship completed as part of degree
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- computer sciences and IT
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 14/07/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Two|
Bupa/Medicash, 25 days holiday, company pension, car scheme and death in service