This internship provides the opportunity to get firsthand experience in a forward thinking and dynamic company who are revolutionizing the way carbon dioxide is captured and reused. Having just secured $22million Series B funding this internship will provide you with hands-on experience at an extremely exciting time for the business.
At CCSL we believe that innovation is about great people coming together to execute commercially deliverable solutions. As an MBA intern you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of the action by working on projects related to our strategy, market analysis and competitor analysis. You will work with a number of stakeholders ranging from sales, technology and operations around the world as well as external suppliers so you must have good communication skills to work with other disciplines in the wider organisation.
We’re looking for ambitious and purpose-driven people, who are ready to immerse themselves into the fast-paced environment, where there is immense opportunity to learn and be rewarded with an experience that encourages growth and development.
- Support the design of go-to-market strategy for target customer segments
- Evaluate and rank target geographies based on internal parameters
- Support the sales process, including lead generation, lead qualification, follow-ups, etc.
- Create sales and strategy presentations, or other documentation required for the business development and strategy function
What we are looking for
- Previous experience using business intelligence, product strategy, business development and/or pricing methodologies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Hands-on attitude and be happy to get involved in the varied work associated with a start-up
- An eye for detail and understanding of the importance of managing expectations
- You’re a self-starter with keen interest in entrepreneurship and laser customer focus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for this role you must either be currently studying an MBA (Master of Business Administration), or already be an MBA graduate.
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
Additional job details
- London · Paddington
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14 August 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 14 August 2020