We are recruiting for a talented and dynamic individual to join our team as Compliance Administrator. This is a full time, permanent position based in our modern office just outside Worcester looking out towards the beautiful Malvern Hills. Previous administration experience is desired but not essential – the successful candidate will have real and sustainable drive and determination to support the recruitment team and to succeed in the role.
Your role will be supporting the Recruitment Consultants with all their compliance needs like to ensure that their starting contractors are completely compliant and reducing the start date delays to a minimum. Working with three to five recruitment consultants you will be required to manage multiple tasks and varying consultant needs.
You will have to be meticulous but time efficient at admin, excellent at diary management and prioritisation. You’ll have to enjoy speaking to contractors on the phone and by email to get their full co-operation with you.
Additional benefits include:
- In-house training programme which new starters begin immediately
- Free parking outside our beautiful offices
- Team incentives – paid for team meals, spa days
- Bonuses and incentives
- Work place pension
What we are looking for
- Have previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail
- Be a meticulous record keeper
- Be hardworking, professional, punctual and have a positive attitude
- Be an adaptable team player
- Demonstrate confident written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a very good working knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft packages
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
plus bonus and benefits
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment