We are recruiting for talented, ambitious and forward thinking individuals who want to kick start their professional career in recruitment.
This is a full time, permanent position based in our modern office just outside Worcester in modern offices looking out to the beautiful Malvern Hills.
As a recruitment consultant you will be responsible for growing a new sector, working hard to resource new candidates and to place them in one of the many jobs we have on our books and to support the compliance process. You will see the candidates through from initial interview to job placement and will be working hard to maintain relationships with candidates and clients alike after placement.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant your duties will include:
- Managing a temporary doctors/nurses/AHP desk
- Effectively promoting Care4Health’s services to ensure that we are the preferred agency for candidates
- Proactively placing your candidates onto contracts
- Liaising with candidate daily including lapsed candidates
- Growing your desk
- Maintaining your desk
- Being creative about resourcing new candidates and new business opportunities
- Working with temp staffing teams and managed service providers to bring about best rates and placements
Additional benefits include:
- OTE (uncapped commission scheme)
- In-house training programme which new starters begin immediately
- Free parking outside our beautiful offices
- Team incentives – paid for team meals, spa days
- Work place pension
What we are looking for
- Able to use your previous recruitment experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced temporary market
- Hardworking, professional, punctual and have a positive attitude
- A team player who wants to further their career in recruitment
- Able to work autonomously
- Money motivated
- Able to display confident written and verbal communication skills
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 21 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment