We are recruiting for a talented and dynamic individual to join our team as Trainee Compliance Administrator. This is a full time, permanent position based in our modern office just outside Worcester looking out towards the beautiful Malvern Hills. Previous administration experience is desired but not essential – the successful candidate will have real and sustainable drive and determination to support the recruitment team and to succeed in the role.
The role of a the trainee compliance administrator will be supporting the Recruitment Consultants with all their compliance needs to ensure that their starting contractors are completely compliant and reducing the start date delays to a minimum. Working with three-five recruitment consultants you will be required to manage multiple tasks and varying consultant needs.
Additional benefits include:
- In-house training programme which new starters begin immediately
- Free parking outside our beautiful offices
- Team incentives – paid for team meals, spa days
- Bonuses and incentives
- Work place pension
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail
- Be a meticulous record keeper
- Be hardworking, professional, punctual and have a positive attitude
- Be an adaptable team player
- Demonstrate confident written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a very good working knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft packages
As a Trainee Compliance Administrator you will have to be meticulous but time efficient at admin, excellent at diary management and prioritisation. You’ll have to enjoy speaking to contractors on the phone and by email to get their full cooperation with you.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
plus bonus and benefits
How to apply
To apply please send your cover letter and CV, via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29 October 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 29 October 2019