We are recruiting for talented and dynamic individual to join our team as Trainee Recruitment Administrator. This is a full time, permanent position based in our modern office just outside Worcester looking out towards the beautiful Malvern Hills. Previous administration experience is desired but not essential – the successful candidate will have real and sustainable drive and determination to support the recruitment team and to succeed in the role. If you are successful and have the determination to become a trainee recruitment consultant, then we will consider you for internal promotion.
The Trainee Recruitment Administrator will join our Recruitment, Compliance and Audit Team on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be supporting the Recruitment Consultants with all their administration needs like putting jobs on the system, updating the database, helping with candidate compliance, posting jobs on facebook, twitter, website and linkedin to ensure that placements are made as quickly as possible and that candidates can start work as soon as the job offers are made. Working with an average of two-four consultants you will be required to manage multiple tasks and varying consultant needs.
As a Trainee Recruitment Administrator your duties will include
- Putting jobs on our recruitment system
- Updating facebook, twitter, facebook and linkedin pages
- Updating our recruitment database
- Communicating with candidates regarding their compliance files
- Support recruiters in carrying out surveys and performance checks with candidates
- Speaking to clients regarding references/feedback on candidate
- Supporting the recruitment consultant in maintaining their desk
Additional benefits include:
- In-house training programme which new starters begin immediately
- Free parking outside our beautiful offices
- Team incentives – paid for team meals, spa days
- Bonuses and incentives
- Work place pension
What we are looking for
- Hardworking, professional, punctual and have a positive attitude
- Have previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Be a team player who wants to further their career in recruitment
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail
- Be a team player and be adaptable
- Demonstrate confident written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a very good working knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft packages
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
plus bonus and benefits
How to apply
To apply please send your cover letter and CV, via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment