The Data Analyst will work within the R&D organisation to gather, understand and communicate insight from the KPI’s which measure the deliverables of the the R&D organisation.
- Understand how the R&D organisation operates at a detailed level
- Be accountable for the KPI’s that measure the performance of the organisation
- Be accountable for the source of the data and how it gets created
- Deliver KPI’s to the organistion in a consistent and timely manner
- Offer insight on organisation performance against KPI’s
- Makes recommendations for continuous improvement of KPI’s
- Work with the Process Analyst / Programme Manager to carry RCA’s and recommend improvements
- Be the authority on the KPI’s
Our two-year schemes are designed to enable you to make an impact from day one. Each has a defined career path, giving you a fast track route to a truly global career. Whether you're looking to become a technical expert or a future business leader, your journey starts here.
What we are looking for
- Experience of analysing data within a software organisation.
- A strong consulting, R&D or product management background
- High level of comfort working in ambiguous environments
- Passion for technology and customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo
- Creative self-starter
- Good communication skills
Recently graduated or on track for a 2:1 in a STEM/data science or analysis degree
Accepted degree subjects
- transport engineering
- aerospace engineering
- chemical engineering
- biology and life sciences
- geology and geographical science
- computer sciences and IT
- electronic and electrical engineering
- engineering management
How to apply
Please submit your CV along with a short summary about you and what attracted you to this opportunity.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/05/2019
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Two|
|Location||Berkshire · Hungerford|
Comprehensive benefits package