Tackling Doping in Sport (TDiS), the world largest independent anti-doping conference, has an opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our busy events team.
You will have responsibility for direct telephone sales for this key event next March. You will interact with and sell to the leading organisations in global sport; federations, associatons and governing bodies.
Our sales style is very consultative and you will be expected to engage in interesting conversations, so a deep interest in sports and/or sports law is a requirement.
From April 2017 the successful candidate will focus on Player Contracts, the leading global football law summit, held in London every October.
What we offer
- Achievable event bonuses
- An active role in leading sports business events
- A collaborative culture and great team spirit
- An active calendar of office social events
- A great start for anyone looking to develop a career in sports business
TDiS and Player Contracts are produced by World Sports Advocate (Cecile Park Media), the leading information provider for the sport and legal sector and runs internationally renowned sports conferences.
Cecile Park Media organise high-level, informative conferences for legal and commercial professionals. Utilising our wealth of global connections, our expert team has a proven track record of creating high-quality events relating to sports law.
Cecile Park Media also produces the monthly law publication World Sports Advocate, providing guidance on all aspects of sports law, including licensing and sports data, anti-doping and doping sanctions, TV and broadcasting rights, sport technology, players agents, disciplinary measures, sports integrity, sports betting, player contracts, intellectual property, transfer regulations, sports sponsorship and marketing, and governance, as well as coverage of key legal cases, sporting regulations and governing bodies including the IOC, UEFA and FIFA and sporting events such as London 2012.
- Telesales experience (preferable events)
- Interest and knowledge of sport and some of the issues around doping
- Highly professional manner in telephone/written communication
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior-level professionals
- Great with people, friendly, someone that enjoys making new contacts
- Determination to hit targets and achieve goals
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- B2C / B2B sales experience
- Educated to degree level (legal qualification is advantageous though not essential)
- Ability to prioritise and manage a sales process efficiently
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: One
Please apply with a CV and cover letter, outlining why you think you are suitable and highlighting relevant experience and what attracts you to the role.
Please note applications without covering letters won't be considered. A little originality and thought about why this role might be for you will go a long way!
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 13/12/2016