This is a full-time opportunity to learn, and then carry out all sales/commercial aspects for a progressive asphalt surfacing sub-contractor. Training from highly respected industry individuals, who will provide 'on-the-job' coaching to perform a sales role. Securing and negotiating surfacing sub-contracts from known main contractors/groundworkers and introducing new business opportunities.
Centar Surfacing Ltd is a young a dynamic asphalt surfacing company made up of highly motivated, professional and experienced Industry based individuals that are looking to take their business to the next level. We work within London, Essex, Kent, the South East, and Home Counties as a sub contractor to main contractors i.e. Kier, Vinci, Bowmer & Kirkland plus many small medium contractors and various groundworkers. We have a directly employed workforce and own all our plant and machinery.
In return Centar offer you a highly rewarding package and exciting prospects for development. We area a young expanding company and for the right candidates the opportunities are unlimited.
Centar Surfacing Limited was founded in April 2012 and have quickly established themselves as one of the Market Leaders in Asphalt Surfacing. Centar started with eight employees, and now directly employ 45 people. Centar's office has now been bought outright as of October 2017. We own all our plant, vehicles and equipment nothing is on hire purchase. All Suppliers are paid on time every month without fail.
- You will need to be flexible, happy to work in a competitive and high pressure environment and do not want to be stuck at a desk all day.
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and by yourself
- Time management and organisational skills
- Must hold a full UK driving licence as you will be required to attend client meetings off-site and through-out South East England
The role will require: Honest hard work, self-motivation with a strong determination to succeed and the ability to communicate well with people in order to develop and maintain trusting working relationships with clients.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- A civil engineering or construction related degree is not a prerequisite for the role. We are looking for people who are team players and highly motivated and keen to succeed in our industry.
Accepted degree subjects
Oxfordshire · Thame
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: One
Closing date: 04/05/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 04/05/2018