Central 23 is a rapidly growing lifestyle brand; we supply the most fun products to the coolest retailers including Urban Outfitters, ASOS and Top Shop.
We are looking for a fun, enthusiastic person to liaise with factories, retailers and our customers.
Our business is based in the heart of central London, and we’re looking to recruit a flexible all-rounder to join our team.
Why Central 23?
- We are an 18 month old company and everyone loves coming to work.
- At Central 23 you’re more than just a number, we are small, entrepreneurial and have a flexible approach to career development.
We take the development of our people very seriously and want to help everyone become the best version of themselves.
We like to wind down before the weekend, sometimes there are beers involved, often we have a surprise visitor.
Join our family; with the right commitment, you can grow and develop alongside Central 23.
What is it like?
Emily B, joined 2017
“Working at central 23 is so much fun. It’s a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and the best part is having pride and a real sense of achievement within my work.”
What we are looking for?
Central 23 are looking for an Account Manager, to oversee customer accounts, ensuring relationships are maintained and that all accounts are serviced to a high standard.
The role involves developing long-term relationships with factories, customers and other team members.
We want to create a business we can be proud of and to make that happen we need brilliant people who inspire and deliver change.
- Responsibility for stock levels across all platforms and order replenishment
- Developing and maintaining strong, long-term relationships with factories, customers and suppliers and with other team members
- Maintaining customer accounts
- Ensuring account relationships are maintained/developed
- Servicing all accounts to a high standard
- Data entry
- Office administration
- Order fulfilment
- Hard working (a person that likes to be kept busy).
- Experience in Microsoft office, iWork (n particular Excel and Numbers)!
- Fantastic reading, writing and communication skills.
- Strong grammar and spelling.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A desire to show initiative
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Just click the apply button to send us your CV.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 07/05/2018