As producers of well received conferences and events focused on economic development, our client is well positioned for further growth. With international conferences in Africa, South America, Middle East and further locations planned, they target numerous sectors from infrastructure through to sustainability. They now have an exciting opening in Central London, for a Graduate Sales Executive to focus on delegate sales.
As a Graduate Delegate Sales Executive, you will:
- Work closely with colleagues to generate interest and promote our client’s conference and event packages.
- Work across a number of events and conferences
- Sell primarily via the telephone, to senior decision makers in companies across the globe
- Source your own leads and build / maintain relationships with prospective customers
- Manage an extensive database or prior attendees
What we are looking for
- Degree educated candidates (2019)
- Driven and energetic individuals with excellent communication skills
- Those with a hunter mentality, structured approach, solid time management and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly motivated and articulate achievers (academic, sporting or workplace)
- Intelligent graduates with an interest in sustainability and/or economic development
- Those who speak a second language (French/Spanish) (not a necessity)
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £20-25,000 + OTE
£20-25,000 base salary; £35-45,000 OTE plusd excellent benefits
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2019